This is Tommy Sobel, the founder of Brick. Along with Brick's phone-free events, I offer private phone and social media habit coaching for motivated people who are looking to take back control of their screen time.
The maladaptive behaviors I specialize in addressing are:
- Getting upset at yourself for spending too much time on the phone
- Checking your phone when trying to focus on something more important
- Checking your phone out of habit, for no specific reason (e.g. mindless scrolling)
- Checking your phone first thing in the morning or in the middle of the night
- Feeling the obligation to be available at all times and to respond immediately to others
Is Coaching for You?
Take this short survey to find out if your phone is detrimental to your wellbeing.
“I knew I had an issue with phone overuse…
and since being coached by Tommy, my phone usage has gone down from an average of 11 hours a day to as low as 5 hours; that’s 6 more hours each day I now spend on other things. For the first time in a long time, I can be off my phone while with friends. Every day I find myself actively putting my phone down for longer periods of time. This coaching has changed my life, I couldn’t recommend it more.”
- Leah H.
This coaching is available to anyone, anywhere in the world. Together we will quickly scope out the extent of your particular issues, and customize a solution specific to you. Sign up below for a free evaluation!