The weekend of October 4th we’re dropping everything to get off the grid for an impromptu Fall camping trip, taking over part of the awe-inspiring Sequoia National Forest! Join new and old friends before the weather cools.
Date: Friday evening, October 4th - Sunday morning, October 6th
Location: The Sequoia National Forest (exact location revealed after RSVP)
Cost: $100, which goes towards campground and parking costs, programming, and helps keep the Brick movement alive!
What you get:
- Two phone-free days in the world-renowned Sequoia National Forest
- Reconnect with yourself and others in the natural world
- Day trip to a natural waterslide
- Day hikes to the Trail of 100 Giants
- Camp-style cooking
- Campfires and s'mores :)
- Complete digital detox
- B.Y.O. activities (notebooks, journals, games)
Also includes The Brick Method workshop ($100 value), the transformational three-step program to take better control of your phone and social media habits, led by Brick’s founder Tommy Sobel.
You're responsible for your own:
- Safety (bring what you need to have a safe trip)
- Camping gear (tent, sleeping bag)
- Food (you will be placed in a group to coordinate shared meals and snacks)
- Transportation (you will be placed in a Carpooling group if you need a ride or can share your ride)
Video from our last getaway:
Testimonials from Our Last Getaway:
“Exactly the weekend away you need...even if you didn’t know you needed it!” - Valentina M.
“Was very needed for my soul.” - Hart Denton
“Was the best weekend of my year." - Zach R.
“An amazing weekend with amazing people in an amazing place without phones” - Sam L.