The Brick Method
This is Tommy Sobel, the founder of Brick. After two years of evidence-based research and development, I now offer The Brick Method, a transformational three-step program for young people to truly thrive in today’s “always-on” world. This is offered via private one-on-one sessions for motivated people who are looking to take better control of their screen time.
The maladaptive behaviors I specialize in addressing are:
- Checking your phone first thing in the morning or in the middle of the night
- Checking your phone when trying to focus on something more important
- Checking your phone out of habit, for no specific reason (e.g. mindless scrolling)
We'll also address the negative emotional patterns that accompany these bad habits, like:
- Getting upset at yourself for spending too much time on your phone
- Feeling the obligation to be available at all times and to respond immediately to others
Are You Addicted to Your Phone?
Take this short survey to find out if you’re really in charge of your phone.
“I knew I had an issue with phone overuse…
and since being coached by Tommy, my phone usage has gone down from an average of 11 hours a day to as low as 5 hours; that’s 6 more hours each day I now spend on other things. For the first time in a long time, I can be off my phone while with friends. Every day I find myself actively putting my phone down for longer periods of time. This coaching has changed my life, I couldn’t recommend it more.”
- Leah H.
This evidence-based, private coaching is available to anyone, anywhere in the world. Together we will quickly scope out the extent of your particular issues, and customize a solution specific to you. Sign up below for a free evaluation!